Wednesday 18 August 2010

Passing over

Hi,

this is a quick post to say I've uploaded a new pass to youTube which can be seen here. In this pass I've implemented feedback from colleagues and friends. There are many small changes however the main changes are the foot sliding as he recovers from the roll. Plus a new final pose for the henchman at the end of the scene which is meant to make the hero look trap in the corner of the screen.



I've also performed another pass on the background concept to give it more depth and to draw the eye to the area where the hero will emerge into the scene.



I will now be focusing on getting the background ready to be modelled and lit.
till next post!

2 comments:

  1. Nice - only comment I'd make at the moment is that the end looks a bit odd...I like it when the henchman appears etc., but it just looks weird (to me anyway) when he does that final thrust. He seems to be thrusting at something off-screen and not the fella on the floor...
    Does that make any sense ? :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah it does, Im not sure how to resolve it yet. I like the effect the pose has on the final composition with him being trapped in the corner. However it doesnt make sense at the moment...thanks for the pointer, ill work on it.

    ReplyDelete